Sunday, July 28, 2013

The Zoo

I know most people do not like this cool weather in July, but I LOVE it, since I am 37 weeks pregnant. On Saturday, we decided to head to the Brookfield Zoo in the afternoon. It was so nice to walk around and not sweat like a pig. My mom, two cousins, Kates and I had a nice afternoon at the zoo. We were only there for three hours, but with having the free hook up, it was worth it. The animals that we saw, were extremely active! The pictures I took are not the best, because they are from my phone, but I wanted to capture  our afternoon at the zoo!
The lion was looking right at us through the viewing window......This was AMAZING!!!

In line for the carousal....its hard to get everyone to look at the camera

On the camel with Grammie

Looking at the baby giraffe

Kates and Elizabeth watching the tiger run around

No comments:

Post a Comment